Holmes Products (Europe) Limited ("HPE") maintains this site (the "Site") for your personal entertainment, information, education, and communication. Please feel free to browse the Site. You may download material displayed on the Site for noncommercial, personal use only, provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, re-post, or use the content of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video without HPE’s written permission. Your access to and use of the Site are also subject to the following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, (i) the Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreements between you and HPE are superseded and of no force or effect, (ii) you have the capacity to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, and (iii) if you are a company or other entity, you have the authority to bind such company or entity.
Terms and Conditions
1. You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the written permission of HPE. HPE neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with HPE.
2. While HPE uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Site, HPE makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. HPE assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
3. Your use of and browsing in the Site are at your risk. Neither HPE nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. HPE ALSO ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY, AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE, FOR ANY DAMAGES TO, OR VIRUSES THAT MAY INFECT, YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR OTHER PROPERTY ON ACCOUNT OF YOUR ACCESS TO, USE OF, OR BROWSING IN THE SITE OR YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIALS, DATA, TEXT, IMAGES, VIDEO, OR AUDIO FROM THE SITE. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. Nothing in this legal notice shall exclude or limit HPE liability for (i) death or personal injury; (ii) fraud; or (iii) any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
4. The Site is intended to assist the user with information about HPE’s products. HPE is not responsible for any errors or omissions in the materials, information, or recommendations provided on this Site, nor for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on information obtained on this Site or a hyper-linked site.
All users are advised to consult with an authorized HPE dealer prior to purchasing any HPE products.
5. Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, nonconfidential and nonproprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by HPE, subsidiaries, affiliates or parent company for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Furthermore, HPE is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
6. Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, HPE. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
7. The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on the Site, are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Sunbeam Products, Inc., its subsidiaries, affiliates or parent company and others. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of Sunbeam Products, Inc., its subsidiaries, affiliates or parent company or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on the Site. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that Sunbeam Products, Inc., its subsidiaries, affiliates or parent company will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
8. HPE has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
9. Although HPE may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like on the Site, HPE is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on the Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. HPE will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing HPE to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
10. Software from this Site is further subject to United States export controls. No software from this Site may be downloaded or exported (i) into (or to a national or resident of) Cuba, Iran, Sudan, Syria, or any other country to which the United States has embargoed goods; or (ii) anyone on the United States Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department's Denied Persons List. By downloading or using the software, you represent and warrant that you are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any such country or on any such list.
11. HPE may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
12. This legal notice shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You consent to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.